Yes. We’ve found a way to bring the power of plants to your coffee ritual - no matter how you brew! After pursuing a lot of quality testing and keeping our uncompromising commitment to quality, we’ve found a way to bring the formulations from our founder and herbalist Dr. Low Dog, to the convenience of bagged ground coffee. So whether your coffee is prepared via Keurig, French press, percolator, or pour over - you get the same upgrade in every cup!
Articles in this section
- Is it okay to combine Wildcrafter coffee blends?
- Is your Decaf coffee Swiss-water-processed?
- How much caffeine is in a cup of Wildcrafter Botanicals coffee?
- Is your coffee gluten free?
- What is the best way to brew your ground coffee blends?
- Are your Wildcrafter bagged coffee blends the same as the coffee in your K-cupsⓇ?
- Do you offer Sample Packs?
- Do you offer your coffee in bags rather than KcupsⓇ ?
- I am concerned about waste from K-cupsⓇ.
- How do I order the daily Ritual Pack?