Yes! Allow at least 2 minutes to cool then carefully peel foil lid and remove the filter with coffee grounds. Compost or discard grounds and filter. Recycle plastic capsule wherever #5 recyclables are accepted.
Articles in this section
- Is it okay to combine Wildcrafter coffee blends?
- Why limit to 3 cups per day of a single blend?
- How much caffeine is in a cup of Wildcrafter Botanicals coffee?
- How does the Wildcrafter Coffee compare to regular coffee?
- Is your Decaf coffee Swiss-water-processed?
- Is your coffee gluten free?
- What is the best way to brew your ground coffee blends?
- Are your Wildcrafter bagged coffee blends the same as the coffee in your K-cupsⓇ?
- Can I recycle my K-cupsⓇ?
- Is your packaging environmentally friendly?